Friday 3 November 2017

IN SEARCH OF......." ".

       It was the time when,once i was desperately searching for
"" in my desserted heart...... 
                
                Strokes moved down,leaves were abandoned,dark clouds were replaced by clear sky,but still i was in  a hope to find my "".
slowly "" in my elited soul began sinking deep and subside uncontrollably into my unconsious thoughts in mind...

       The clear sky changed to breezy air...then to shiny sun...and in a vain my hopes were unable to find that one with "".

       At that drop by drop vanishing stage,u came like a slight breeze that ruffled the leaves in the shiny  sun :)



      Guess what...that ruffled noise touched my soul,,,my hopes found that ""....my elited soul,desserted heart was in confidente with that one true ""... which healed my lament soul..... 




                           GUESS THAT "".
             

No comments:

Post a Comment